The 10 rules of change for your New Year’s resolution….
We know it’s hard to change one’s self but with the advice of leading expert Dr Stan Goldberg it does seem more possible than impossible.
- Every behaviour is complex – breakdown your character straights and get to know them better.
- Change is frightening – the fear of the unknown which can be conquered.
- Change must be positive
- Being is easier than becoming – no pain no gain
- Slower is better – remember it was the tortoise that won the race…
- Know more do better – learn something new
- Change requires structure
- Practice is necessary
- New behaviours must be protected – control your environment
- Small successes are big no matter what